Chili Cook-Off To-go to Benefit VFFC's Farmacy Project!Liquid error: Internal error
VFFC is teaming up with 3 area Chefs for a Chili Cook-Off on Sunday, March 21st to say goodbye to the cold winter and hello to spring! We are welcoming chefs from three different restaurants to compete for the title of best chili in the region!
- Adam Lindberg of Taco X in Poultney
- Nicole Bower, The Cluckin’ Cafe & Culinary Institute and The Rollin’ Rooster
- Todd Zendzian and Hannah Davidson of Back Behind Restaurant in Killington
All of the proceeds for every ticket purchased will benefit the Farmacy Project, VFFC's food as medicine prescription program which provides fifteen weeks of local produce to individuals in the county living with chronic diet-related health conditions.
With your purchase of a ticket to the chili cook-off you will receive:
- Three pints of chili, one from each participating restaurant made from local grass fed beef donated by Spring Lake Ranch in Cuttingsville
- Cornbread made from Stafford Tech using Vermont grown cornmeal from Nitty Gritty Grain company
- Information on how to vote for your favorite chili and declare a winner of the cook-off!
March 21, 2021 at 3:00pm - 6pm
Vermont Farmers Food Center
Emma Hileman ·